Steps to reproduce:
1. go to var /log/matterhorn and clean all info in file opencast.log
2. type in terminal service matterhorn start . after ok type service mysqld start
3. Try to open in prowser page http://localhost:8080/login.html
4. First time I see this
HTTP ERROR 403
Problem accessing /login.html. Reason:
Powered by Jetty://
5. Some time after many numbers of reload this page I see login form. but it is hardly ever.
6. Now i see that browser try to load page but all time i see Connecting ...
I have attached opencast.log file to this task.