Changing initial selections during scheduling applies wrong settings
Steps to reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
Precondition: There are two capture agents registered
1. From NG-UI, click Create Event
2. Assign a Title and click NEXT
3. Assign the desired date, time, and duration
4. Select one of the capture agents from the drop-down
5. Revise the selection from step 4, i.e. select a different capture agent.
6. Complete all remaining steps in the scheduling process.
The event is scheduled for the capture agent from step 4.
The event is scheduled for the capture agent from step 5.
Workaround (if any):
From the Summary page, it is clear that the wrong capture agent has been applied, so the user can select BACK and revise this selection (again) to apply the correct agent to the schedule.
The same issue may also impact other fields such as the time. However, the workaround in that scenario may not work per