This ticket is to track the Metasynch Update and Delete community contrib feature developed at Harvard University DCE, as described at the March 2015 Opencast Summit.
- Simple API: REST endpoint to Update Episode dublincore data. Takes a mediapackage identifier and an episode catalog and returns a tracking Id or 0 if no work is needed.
- REST endpoints for managing requests.
- Asynchronous: takes in multiple update requests for the same mpId, and updates them by date. Updates data immediately and after again after RUNNING workflows have completed.
- Sends notification on failure.
- Modular: direct interaction with Opencast services is encapsulated into specialized classes than can be easily swapped out.