Have a look at the screen shot to see the current default order of the columns of the table Systems->Jobs.
A more logical default ordering would move the column "Host name" next to the column "Type". We then get:
1. Operation (this is what the table is about)
2. Type (The service providing that kind of operation)
3. Host name (The host providing the service listed in 2 for that job instance)
4. Submitted (When was the Job submitted)
5. Start (When was the Job executing started)
6. Creator (who has created the job)
UPDATE: June 2, 2016
The new column "Status" has been added. Since there is also a column "Status" on both Systems->Services and Systems->Servers, it makes sense to have this columns left-most since it is left-most on the other table, too.