Workflow index rebuild fails

Steps to reproduce

Steps to reproduce:
1. I am testing the migration from 2.1 to 2.2 (in fact even ferom 1.6 to 2.2 with any major version in between)
2. I have an Opencast 2.1 with 20 jobs inside. I used the DB migration script, I deleted the elastic search index, I rebuild the elastic search index, I deleted all SOLR search indices.
3. When restarting Opencast I see the error in the Code Snippet as a reason, why the Workflow Search index could not be activated.

Actual Results:

Expected Results:

Workaround (if any):

Status

Assignee

Rüdiger Rolf

Reporter

Rüdiger Rolf

Severity

Non Functioning

Tags (folksonomy)

None

Components

Fix versions

Affects versions

Priority

Blocker
Configure