Scaling problem of mobile view mode
Steps to reproduce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Installation of Opencast 2.2.2 with basic settings
2. Video recording with client and publishing with standard workflow
3. Display of video on smartphone
Display of video on smartphone (Samsung Galaxy J5) with different browsers (Samsung's internet browser, Firefox) shows wrong (narrow) video. Player cannot be changed (zoomed in) or interacted with (pause, editing of timeline, mute etc.). See screenshot.
Player loads with 100% display scale and buttons and items of player can be used.
Workaround (if any):
So far, none.
Great, thank you for the information! Then we will go for 2.3
This issue is already fixed in 2.3 (already released).
1) there is a completely new mobile view (see screenshot)
2) the scaling problem that applied to the embed player too, is also fixed.
There will not be a backport of these patches. But the Upgrade to 2.3 should be quite easy.
Additional info: playback of video works due to the autostart, however no other interaction is possible, such as pause, mute, jump forward etc.