this proposal has passed by now.
As promised, here is the list of operations currently missing an entry
in the documented list of workflow operation handlers:
A few of these entries are quite surprising and I'm pretty confident
some will get documentation.
- capture (obsolete)
- distribute-acl PR #1802 (drops WOH distribute-acl)
- error-resolution PR #1801 (added documentation)
- failing PR #1804 (added documentation)
- include PR #1805 (added documentation)
- ingest (obsolete)
- send-email PR #1793 (documentation was there, now linked correctly)
- timelinepreviews PR #1791 (documentation was there, now linked correctly)
Remember that if you want to keep any of these, you have to provide
documentation until the end of the year. I'll reach out to our non-devs
by creating a proper announcement about this in a minute.