There are three new composer workflow operations and two modified ones.
1) VideoEditor will pass thru the smil file without processing the trims
2) Concat will take two new attributes: same-codec and source-flavor-numbered-files
a) same-codec uses ffmpeg demuxer, so the input sources will be put into the same container without transcode, so that it can be done in seconds and is lossless. It is useful for cameras or recorders that writes the output into multiple sequential files.
b) source-flavor-numbered-files - allows the concat filter to take any number of input files ordered by name lexicographically (such as timestamps)
1) demux - Takes a multitrack file (eg: epiphan) and demuxes it into presenter/presentation in a single operation.
2) multiencode - Takes a set of flavors and a set of encoding profile names for each flavor. It encodes the source files into multiple outputs as one ffmpeg operation with each flavor running in parallel. The outputs are tagged by encoding-profile as well as target tags.
3) process-smil - Takes the smil file (as generated by the editor) and a set of encoding profile names. It will concatenate the trims and encoding into multiple formats as one ffmpeg operation with each flavor running in parallel.