Steps to reproduce:
1. Upload video 640x480
2. Copy embed code
3. Compare with actual size
1. For a video ingested with 640x480 the embed code offers 620x565 - why not 640x(480+x)?
2. The vertical value is deceptive: It should differentiate video size (640x480) from actual embed area size (640x(480+x)) to clarify the video is displayed with correct ratio.
3. The REAL size of the the video embedded with the code for 620x565 is 617x462, which results in black borders (cf. )
1. Provide (additional) embed code for original size (640x480)
2. When offering embed code, display size of video and the total size of the embed area
3. Tweak the video to actually comply with these display sizes
Workaround (if any):