REMEMBER TO RESOLVE AS "PASSED QA" OR "FAILED QA" at end of test. If the test uncovers bugs, enter these bugs as separate issues and link them to this resolved test.
This test includes scheduler, ingest, recordings,and matterhorn media module UIs.
This test requires a media file, bigger than 10 MB.
Questions that should be answered by this test:
*Is the entered metadata properly displayed on the recording's view and edit page?
*Is the entered metadata properly displayed on each recording's filter page?
*Is the entered metadata properly displayed on the matterhorn media module browse and individual watch pages?
*Is the series metadata properly displayed on the series page?
*Are there any missing fields you entered that are not appearing on any of these pages?
*Does the UI properly update when you edit the metadata?
*Are view links for each recording filter page active?
*Are the edit links for each recording filter page active?
1. In Scheduler UI, enter metadata for every avail field for an individual event and submit schedule.
2. In Scheduler UI, enter metadata for every avail fields for a recurring event and submit schedule.
3. Go to Upcoming recording filter. Edit all of the metadata fields for the scheduled recordings and confirm that the value has changed after submission.
4. Confirm that entered series appeared in series Tab.
5. Click on the series, and edit enter metadata for all avail fields and submit.
6. Confirm that values changed after submission on the recordings page.
7. Click on view recording and confirm that metadata appears.
8. After capture begins, go to Capturing recording filter. Confirm that metadata appears properly and that view link works.
9. After processing begins, go to Processing recording filter. Confirm that metadata appears properly and that view link works.
10. After the recording distributes, go to the Finished recording filter. Confirm that metadata appears properly and the view link works.
11. Go to the Matterhorn Media Module and confirm that the metadata appears properly on the browse and individual watch page.
12. In ingest UI, enter metadata for every avail field for an individual event and submit recording.
13. Follow steps 4-11 again.
Please try this with RC4. (QA has been updated)
Step 5, edit series metadata isn't possible
Scheduled recordingd didn't show up, upload didn't work, ....