REMEMBER TO RESOLVE AS "PASSED QA" OR "FAILED QA" at end of test. If the test uncovers bugs, enter these bugs as separate issues and link them to this resolved test.
Questions to consider:
Is the documentation up to date and complete? (Use release draft docs if avail. If not refer to trunk docs)
1. Run 3rd party install. (see related ticket)
2. Setup distributed environment.
3. Run integration tests to confirm baseline services are functional.
4. Setup capture agent. (see related ticket)
4. Try Happy path scenario. http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-4251
NOTE: is not directly assigned to you and should not be closed. Just follow the steps
Please install with the latest tag tomorrow.
The only thing I noticed is that the engage player keyboard shortcuts don't work when in Fullscreen mode, and that Ctrl+Alt+T opens another shell in Ubuntu, rather than "reading" the current time.