REMEMBER TO RESOLVE AS "PASSED QA" OR "FAILED QA" at end of test. If the test uncovers bugs, enter these bugs as separate issues and link them to this resolved test. When you start a QA test, please put the issue in progress until it is resolved.
1. Distribute a variety of recordings from different series.
2. Confirm that the default feeds work from the Matterhorn Media Module browse page as well as directly (see "latest", "series", "aggregation").
3. Confirm that a custom feed works by trying all custom options under "default".
4. Create a new custom feed and search feed add confirm they work. (tweak the various default elements)
5. Confirm that the RSS and Atom enclosures correctly reflect distributed media.
Updated the documentation. No further problems with feeds.