Steps to reproduce:
1. Usually the CA records an event, ingest the mediapackage and nothing more
2. On my CA I have 70GB free space left, so there is no need to delete the latest recording.
3. But I encountered that sometimes the CA deletes a file. In this case the file has been succesfull ingested, but failed afterwards (for a still unknown reason). As I wanted to reingest the file, I realized that the mediapackage is not on the CA anymore and I found the log message in the code snippet.
4. The mediapackage was recorded more that 24 hours earlier.
5. There are several other older mediapackages on the CA (I can not say if another one that had no problems at all is missing too)
1 day is a horrible default value. Please change the new value to 30 days and commit, then close bug.
I'm sure someone was testing it and accidentally committed it. Upped to 30 days committed in revision 10507 for 1.2.
Fix for 1.1.x in r 10508.