Uploaded image for project: 'Opencast'
  1. MH-8791

Changing capture agents through the edit GUI results in the correct calendar change (different capture agent receives capture, when you edit the capture it has the correct CA) but the admin UI reports it wrongly as the first capture agent

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Fixed and reviewed
    • Affects versions: 1.4.0, 1.3, 1.2
    • Fix versions: 1.4.0, 1.3
    • Labels:
      None
    • Severity:
      Usability Issue
    • Steps to reproduce:
      Hide
      Steps to reproduce:
      1. Schedule a capture in the future on a core with at least two capture agents.
      2. Note that it has the correct capture agent in the upcoming field.
      3. Edit the capture and change the capture agent to a different one and save.
      4. Go to the upcoming field and notice that it hasn't updated the capture agent but when you edit the entry using the edit link it has the correct capture agent.
       
       Actual Results:
      Only the first capture agent scheduled for an event is displayed in the upcoming table (I have tried changing CA1 to CA2 to CA3 and it still reports CA1 as the capture agent)
       
       Expected Results:
       It should report the correct capture agent.
       
       Workaround (if any):
       Either looking at the capture agent schedule or editing the recording





      Show
      Steps to reproduce: 1. Schedule a capture in the future on a core with at least two capture agents. 2. Note that it has the correct capture agent in the upcoming field. 3. Edit the capture and change the capture agent to a different one and save. 4. Go to the upcoming field and notice that it hasn't updated the capture agent but when you edit the entry using the edit link it has the correct capture agent.    Actual Results: Only the first capture agent scheduled for an event is displayed in the upcoming table (I have tried changing CA1 to CA2 to CA3 and it still reports CA1 as the capture agent)    Expected Results:  It should report the correct capture agent.    Workaround (if any):  Either looking at the capture agent schedule or editing the recording

      TestRail: Results

        Attachments

          Issue links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                greg_logan Greg Logan
                Reporter:
                akm220 Adam McKenzie
              • Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                  TestRail: Cases