Steps to reproduce:
1. Schedule a event for the CA from the Admin UI
2. Wait for the CA schedule to update (i.e. 5+ minutes) - verify by inspecting /opt/matterhorn-captures/cache/schedule.ics
3. Delete the event in the Admin UI
4. Wait 10+ minutes. The event is not deleted from the CA's schedule (verify by inspecting /opt/matterhorn-captures/cache/schedule.ics)
5. Restart CA. Wait 10+ minutes. The event is deleted.
CA's record deleted scheduled events when they should not.
CAs not update correctly.
Workaround (if any):
Restart the CA.
The root cause of this problem can be seen by examining the http response codes on the admin server. After a deleted event, the admin server continues to return http 304 not modified to requests like:
from the CA, even though the calendar has been modified. Inspecting the code, it appears as if the problem could be with the getScheduleLastModified() method which is consulting the getLastModifiedDate() method from the solr index, which presumably is not being updated correctly on a delete event.